April 1970Vol. 17 No. 4

IN THIS ISSUE:

  • Nantucket Historical Association Officers and Staff (p. 2)
  • “Spring Along the South Shore” (p. 5)
  • “Skeleton of Whale Established in New Addition to Whaling Museum” (p. 7)
  • “Captain Bunker’s Tall Clock” by Isabel Worth Duffy (p. 10)
  • “‘The Point of the Needle’ – Nantucket School of Needlery” (p. 14)
  • Resolution in Tribute to H. Errol Coffin (p. 19)
  • “Two Island Resorts: Some Similarities between Nantucket and Bermuda” by H. Errol Coffin (p. 20)
  • “Green Hand on the ‘Susan’ – 1841–1846L From Maui to the Marquesas” by Edgar L. McCormick (p. 23)
  • Legacies and Bequests (p. 35)

The Nantucket Historical Association preserves and interprets the history of Nantucket through its programs, collections, and properties, in order to promote the island’s significance and foster an appreciation of it among all audiences.

> >