July 1963Vol. 11 No. 1

IN THIS ISSUE:

  • Nantucket Historical Association Officers and Staff (p. 2)
  • “Revolutionary War Service Roll” by Emil Frederick Guba (p. 5)
  • Two Editors and a Decennial (p. 19)
  • “The 1963 Historical Lectures” by George W. Jones (p. 21)
  • “Quaker Meeting – 1962: An Ecumenical Experiment” by Hanna D. Monaghan (p. 22)
  • Annual Reports (p. 23)
    • The Coffin Family (p. 25)
    • Gifts and Donors (p. 25)
    • Historical Museum and Friends Meeting House by Mrs. William L. Mather (p. 27)
    • The 1800 House by Charlotte G. King (p. 27)
    • Oldest House – Old Mill – Old Jail (p. 28)
    • The Whaling Museum by W. Ripley Nelson (p. 28)
    • Advertising and Publicity by W. Ripley Nelson (p. 30)
    • Treasurer’s Report (p. 32)
  • Recent Events (p. 34)
  • “Diary of William C. Folger” edited by Nancy S. Adams (p. 35)
  • Legacies and Bequests (p. 39)

The Nantucket Historical Association preserves and interprets the history of Nantucket through its programs, collections, and properties, in order to promote the island’s significance and foster an appreciation of it among all audiences.

> >