We are Focused on Your Well-Being!
That means keeping the safety of our staff, community, and visitors at the heart of everything we do by following the latest guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and state and local governments.
What to expect during your visit to the
- In accordance with the town of Nantucket’s Mask advisory, masks are required inside all NHA properties.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout Museum.
- The NHA will follow rigorous cleaning protocols daily, as recommended by the state and local governments.
- Clear plexiglass guards at all registers and check-in desks will remain in place.
- The NHA has enhanced filters in the museum HVAC system to ensure it is running on the highest settings to bring in maximum amount of outside fresh air into the building throughout the day.
- Please dispose of your masks properly in the trash bins located everywhere in the downtown area.