We are Focused on Your Well-Being!
That means keeping the safety of our staff, community, and visitors at the heart of everything we do by following the latest guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and state and local governments.
What to expect during your visit to the
- Wearing a mask or face covering when inside the museum is recommended, but not required. All staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- A hand-sanitizing station will be in the front lobby upon entry, as well as various sanitizing stations throughout the museum.
- The NHA will follow rigorous cleaning protocols daily, as recommended by the state and local governments.
- Clear plexiglass guards at all registers and check-in desks will remain in place.
- The NHA has enhanced filters in the museum HVAC system to ensure it is running on the highest settings to bring in maximum amount of outside fresh air into the building throughout the day.
What to expect during your visit
- Wearing a mask or face covering when inside Hadwen House is recommended, but not required. All staff will wear face coverings at all times when inside Hadwen House.
- A hand-sanitizing station will be available.
- The NHA will follow daily cleaning protocols.