Join the Nantucket Chamber in partnership with Nantucket Historical Association, and sponsored by Cape Cod 5 for the Annual International Women’s Day Breakfast! Enjoy an informational and impactful morning of networking and discussions around Nantucket women in business.
This year’s theme is, “DigitALL: Innovation and Technology for Gender Equality.” It, “…recognizes and celebrates the women and girls who are championing the advancement of transformative technology and digital education.” We’ll also explore the impact of the digital gender gap and highlight the importance of protecting women and other marginalized groups in digital spaces.
Featuring NHA employee, Amelia Holmes as a panelist!
- Kaley Kokomoor – Executive Director, Nantucket Book Foundation
- Amelia Holmes – Director of Collections & Research Services, Nantucket Historical Association
- Elizabeth Hallett – Superintendent, Nantucket Public Schools
- Suzanne Daub – Editor & Owner of Insider’s Guide to Nantucket and Yesterday’s Island/Today’s Nantucket
- Taryn Wilson – Chief Financial Crimes Officer, Cape Cod Five Savings Bank